Deanta Double Doors
Deanta have worked within the door industry for more than 20 years. During this time it has established itself as a forward-thinking, innovative company with a mission to revolutionise the door industry.
Most of our lifestyle images show a pair of handles on both doors, some handles are "unspung" and rely on the lock/latch mechanism to keep the lever part of the handle level, please do not attempt to fit any unsprung handle to the "slave" door at any time.
They strive to operate their business in an environmentally and socially responsible manner and work hard to ensure that the business operations have as little impact as possible on the environment and society.
All door pair sizes are "overall" for the pair, they are not for each door leaf, we cannot stress highly enough that the sizes are for both halfs.
Sustainability is a core part for Deanta. Reminding everyone they deal with – whether it be employees, suppliers or customers – that it is worth to leave things a little better than we found them. This forward-thinking attitude not only help their business grow, but make the world a little better for all of us.
The vast majority of Deanta timber and packaging materials are FSC certified. They use only the finest, sustainably sourced timber. In fact Deanta is the only door company in the UK to have nearly all of our products certified by the FSC and as they manufacture all of their doors we can guarantee that every single door is a responsibly sourced product.
We handpick all of our Deanta internal doors using our unsurpassed experience to offer you the widest choice in design and innovation. Combine this with our dedicated after-sales support team and you’ll have peace of mind that we will find the right products for your needs, be it inside or out!
The Benefits of Deanta doors:
- A total of 32mm can be taken off the height and width of all Deanta doors ensuring they will fit into any size opening.
- Doors are produced with specially selected crown cut oak and walnut veneers to give a real timber look and feel.
- All of Deanta doors have an open grain finish resulting in a more natural looking product.
- All doors are heavy and robust and nearly all are produced using recycled FSC certified solid core.
- Obscure toughened glass is manufactured in a way as to make it very easy to clean and it won’t mark or stain, formed by bonding two clear panes with an obscure "plastic" membrane sandwiched in between.
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.