These sliding doors are a completely innovative approach in as much as they will utilise most of our door range where it is practical to do so, this allows you to mix - match your passage doors to any main bedroom wardroom door and have the other doors totally match, we offer 2, 3 and 4 door versions all with soft close anti-slam components and also the inclusion of the MDF frames in two widths and two finishes.
It is perfectly possible to discard the supplied sub frame and fix the aluminium track direct to the ceiling but we would suggest you use the linel dimensions (material) we supply, just be very careful to ask our advice - tell us if you do not want a sub frame and give us your exact tight sizes, you will of course have to fit a "pelmet" otherwise the track and clearances between the top of the door and the track will show or you may wish to recess the aluminium track in to the ceiling - your choice as always.
- Additional door fitting is required with the tracks and frame requiring cutting to the final size, all doors will require a channel to be routered in the bottom for the supplied channel to be installed, all doors, frames and tracks are bespoke and cut to size to suit your order, we cannot therefore accept any returns for this product.
Maximum overall widths are aproximately:
- 2 door sets.......... 2.4 metres wide using 2 @ 1200mm wide doors.
- 3 door sets ......... 3.6 metres wide using 3 @ 1200mm wide doors.
- 4 door sets.......... 4.8 metres wide using 4 @ 1200mm wide doors.
- The maximum height is 2.4 metres (2400mm) but can be adjusted down by 16mm with less track to door clearances and even more if you trim the door in height. See each product for each and every possible width.
Bespoke sliding doors in oak, walnut, white, grey painted, various colours and laminated face doors.............you name it we will be offering it including flush, panel and glazed doors to suit our wardrobe system.
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide, we will build your doors to this specification using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors are made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere in the UK.
All other materials such as timber stud framing, architraves are not included.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.