Glass is gaining popularity in a contemporary living ambiance, natural light can flow into rooms, so rooms appear bigger and brighter. The accents of the internal sliding glass doors and the beautiful designs are complimented by the high spec fittings while considerate design creates a stylish unit with the room.
Artisan crafted frameless sliding glass doors with creative designs providing a unique opportunity to add style to your home using premium designed sliding door systems with lots of choices including frosted glass sliding doors interior designed.
Engineered premium tracks with Scottish artisan designed and built sliding glass doors, where once there was darkness there is light, great designs at affordable prices.
The range can be supplied as "special orders" for large sliding glass doors from the floor to the ceiling, glass doors in special sizes if you so wish, our ability to offer you the opportunity to apply a company brand, children's images or even your pets image are all available as special orders.
Premium Track Specification:
- High quality precision
- Clamping technique without glass bores to weaken the glass
- Single and Double Doors
- Standard track lengths 2 metre for single and 4 metre for double
- Max. 60 kg per door leaf - more than enough for any of our doors
- Including gentle-closing operation
- Suits 8 mm to 10mm thick glass
- Surface in stainless steel optic
- Height adjustment in the installed position
- Glass door mounting from the front
- Optional adapter-plate for glass doors that are 12mm thick
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.