JELD-WEN INTERNAL Worcester 3 Light Clear Glazed Oak Single Evokit Pocket Door - Unfinished - Oregon Range
Here at DirectDoors we boast a diverse range of internal pocket kitchen doors that will make any kitchen the cozy and hospitable heart of the home every family deserves.
So, whether you are looking for a time tested traditional style or something a little more modern, DirectDoors has something for everyone.
The new trend of dark coloured kitchens have swept the UK, the choice of light grey or dark grey kitchens need a quality grey door to match, you won’t find a better selection of trendy and stylish grey interior doors anywhere else.
Space saving beautiful pocket doors will add a zing to any home. See more about Ermetika pocket door system below:
Our all new Interior single pocket door kits have an inclusive vat and delivery price, these door systems are supplied with full instructions and allows the chosen door to disappear in to the pocket cassette which in turn is fitted to a preformed cavity in an existing wall.
The very best pocket doors UK wide incorporates a galvanised steel cassette section and a track set with all fittings, doors may be supplied with full decoration, no decor is included to the cassette system parts or its frame, get the correct info as you look at each product.
*The internal sliding door kit and cassette is not decorated and requires assembly.
These high-quality kits are quite simply the best pocket door system and suit two wall/stud thicknesses to choose from while the Fire Pocket Doors System has one wall thickness of 100mm.
The Staffetta Telescopic range has a required wall thickness of 180mm whereas the Unico range requires a wall thickness of 175mm............... other ranges and specialist pocket doors will follow which will have their own specific requirements, please check the individual categories for style, type and dimensions.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied in kit form.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands.
- Designed for stud and plasterboard.
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 100mm or 125mm.
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm.
- Maximum door weight 100kg.
- Compatible sliding door hardware available.
- Available in single and double format.
- Timber end post and trim included.
- Complete with cross rails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes.
- Architraves are sold separately..... Plasterboard is not included.
Pocket Cassettes may be kerbside delivery only and not in to the home, check us out for all the options and delivery variables.