Thruslide Surface Sliding Doors, this sliding door system is for use when you want a door to slide over the face of the wall or two doors to do the same but one sliding left and the other right.
Our ability to provide you with the answers for all things to do with the installation of wall mounted sliding doors is second to none, a great range and with new styles added on a regular basis there should be something to suit you and your home, wall mounted sliding doors never looked so good.
We deliver all Thruslide surface style sliding doors for free, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
Product Notes & Advice:
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door with a separate finish to the track and the track components.
- All fittings such as track, guides, track stops and a soft close mechanism to prevent slamming are included, main screws/fixings are also included, handles are not included but can be added as you go through the buying process.
- Tracks are aluminium and have hanging brackets for a secure wall fixing, the top wall plate, pelmet top and pelmet facia are available at an extra cost as you go through the buying process, you will require these material sections at some point in the installation process to complete the fitting.
- Internal Sliding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity regarding track stop positions, you simply decide when you install them.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges allow safe trimming by a small margin on each side and also the top and bottom.
- Setting the track position, there should not be any need for adjusting the door height or width with these tracks as each track requires fitting to the wall surface, tracks should be set to overlap the opening width by an equal margin to provide the best aesthetics.
- Doors will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of them to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required to allow for a clear threshold so no trip hazard is encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- Precisely machined steel strap nylon wheels providing smooth operation.
- Solid feel with face fixed wall brackets to the top of the track.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 14-16 weeks from sign off but the process is simple and as follows;
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Please note that as soon as the sign off document is received these doors cannot be cancelled even although it is a 14-16 week delivery, the 14-16 weeks schedule is due to shipping and customs more so than the door construction itself.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.