Single Sliding Door & Track - Bruges 6L Smooth White Door - Raised Mouldings - Clear Glass - Prefinished
Thruslide Traditional Sliding Doors, the original sliding door sytem when you want an authentic "exposed" track and sliding door system.
Barn style doors with a modern twist allowing the use of well constructed doors in traditional or contemporary styles to be fitted to beautifully engineered wall mounted sliding door tracks, quality, range and versatility has never looked so good.
We deliver all Thruslide traditional style sliding doors for free, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
Product Notes & Advice:
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door with a separate finish to the track and the track components.
- All fittings such as track, guides, anti-jump blocks, track stops and soft close mechanism to prevent slamming are included, main screws/fixings are also included but due to the vastly variable track and hanger options we show the door as one price inclusive of 3 of the most popular track systems, we then offer 3 other track systems at an additional cost, handles are not included but can be added as you go through the buying process.
- Sliding Track widths (length of bar) are 1.5mts for the 686mm door width, the 762mm and 838mm door widths use a 1.83mts track.
- There are 3 types of wheel hanger including "Straight", "Arrowhead" and "Wagon Wheel" and then there are 3 finishes including Black, Stainless Steel and "Rust" effect, some options are more expensive so please read the cost implications as you proceed.
- Internal Sliding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity regarding track stop positions; you simply decide when you install them.
- The door sizes shown are without the track, there is a maximum 2133mm floor to ceiling height requirement for all variations which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges allow safe trimming by a small margin on each side and also the top and bottom.
- Setting the track position, there should not be any need for adjusting the door height or width with these traditional tracks as each track requires fitting to the wall surface, tracks should be set to overlap the opening width by an equally margin to provide the best aesthetics.
- Doors will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of them to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required to allow for a clear threshold so no trip hazard is encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- Precisely machined steel strap nylon wheels providing smooth operation
- Solid feel with side fixed steel top track
We supply Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.