Bespoke Thruslide Surface Vancouver Oak 4L Door - Clear Glazed Offset - Sliding Door and Track Kit - Prefinished
Thruslide Surface Sliding Doors, this sliding door system is for use when you want a door to slide over the face of the wall or two doors to do the same but one slding left and the other right.
Our ability to provide you with the answers for all things to do with the installation of wall mounted sliding doors is second to none, a great range and with new styles added on a regular basis there should be something to suit you and your home, wall mounted slidng doors never looked so good.
We deliver all Thruslide surface style sliding doors for free, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
Product Notes & Advice:
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door with a separate finish to the track and the track components.
- All fittings such as track, guides, track stops and soft close mechanism to prevent slamming are included, main screws/fixings are also included, handles are not included but can be added as you go through the buying process.
- Tracks are aluminium and have hanging brackets for a secure wall fixing, the top wall plate, pelmet top and pelmet facia are available at an extra cost as you go through the buying process, you will require these material sections at some point in the installation process to complete the fitting.
- Sliding Track widths (length of track) are 2mts for the single door widths, the double door widths use a 3.6mt track.
- Internal Sliding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity regarding track stop positions, you simply decide when you install them.
- The door sizes shown are with the track, there is a maximum 2056mm floor to top of track height requirement for all variations (if using a 1981mm high door) which includes some track adjustable tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, please note that the surface fix brackets are over and above these height requirements.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges allow safe trimming by a small margin on each side and also the top and bottom.
- Setting the track position, there should not be any need for adjusting the door height or width with these tracks as each track requires fitting to the wall surface, tracks should be set to overlap the opening width by an equal margin to provide the best aesthetics.
- Doors will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of them to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required to allow for a clear threshold so no trip hazard is encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- Precisely machined steel strap nylon wheels providing smooth operation.
- Solid feel with face fixed wall brackets to the top of the track.
We supply Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.