actual doors which can take 2 or 3 days to be delivered, no other complete pocket kit can compete with this range.
"You get more real space and a tangible transformation of any room by using our internal sliding doors system"
Our all new Interior single pocket door kits have an inclusive vat and delivery price, these door systems are supplied with full instructions and allows the chosen door to disappear in to the pocket cassette which in turn is fitted to a preformed cavity in an existing wall.
The very best pocket doors UK wide incorporates a galvanised steel cassette section and a track set with all fittings, doors may be supplied with full decoration, no decor is included to the cassette system parts or its frame, get the correct info as you look at each product.
*The internal sliding door kit and cassette is not decorated and requires assembly.
These high-quality kits are quite simply the best pocket door system and suit two wall/stud thicknesses to choose from while the Fire Pocket Doors System has one wall thickness of 100mm.
The Staffetta Telescopic range has a required wall thickness of 180mm whereas the Unico range requires a wall thickness of 175mm............... other ranges and specialist pocket doors will follow which will have their own specific requirements, please check the individual categories for style, type and dimensions.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied in kit form.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands.
- Designed for stud and plasterboard.
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 100mm or 125mm.
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm.
- Maximum door weight 100kg.
- Compatible sliding door hardware available.
- Available in single and double format.
- Timber end post and trim included.
- Complete with cross rails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes.
- Architraves are sold separately..... Plasterboard is not included.
Pocket Cassettes may be kerbside delivery only and not in to the home, check us out for all the options and delivery variables.
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.