Jeld-Wen Internal Atherton Middleweight Single Evokit Pocket Door - Primed - Moulded Range
Sometimes known as cavity sliding doors, concealed sliding doors or hidden sliding doors, Ermetika is one of the world's largest producers of pocket door systems and flush with the wall systems, odd, unusual or bespoke requirements can all be designed and supplied and the resultant manufacturing timescale is so much faster than other suppliers such as Eclisse pocket doors or other similar suppliers.
These are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which was previously created by having two individual timber partitions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track system that is required, this is where the pocket door system saves time, simply construct it and fit the plasterboard to create the wall, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
Our internal sliding door kit may be kerbside delivery only ..... doors are delivered separately, delivery of cassette may be as soon as next day, door delivery takes 24 hours and 7 days depending on your door choice.
Doors, cassette system, fittings and frame components all included, architraves and plasterboard etc are not included.
The pocket door kit is not decorated and requires assembly for the Evokit and Evokit Absolute pocket door systems. The single pocket door operation is shown below and we also supply double pocket doors.
The latest addition to our ever-expanding range of doors, these Ermetika doors are the original concealed doors or hidden doors if you prefer, they slide effortlessly in to the cavity of the wall, simply create a double stud wall with the correct width of cavity and fit your chosen door style.
The Ermetika system is available in two standard widths for a finished wall thickness of either 100mm or 125mm. The idea is to build the cassette to the same thickness as the studwork - 75mm (3") or 100mm (4") - which are the two standard studwork sizes generally in use, so that you can directly continue the standard 12.5mm plasterboard over the pocket providing the finished wall thickness of either 100mm (4") or 125mm (5"). Further layers of plasterboard can be added to increase the overall wall thickness. The inner door cavity (where the door slides in to the cassette) is therefore 54mm or 79mm.
When we put two of these doors together as door pairs it is done so for image purposes and as a visual guide, we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Our sliding doors hidden doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door.
Ermetika Key features:
- Easy to assemble kit cassette frame, some pocket kits are supplied pre-assembled but in two or more cassette sections with a conversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Installed 50% quicker than other competitors
- Suitable for timber stud and plasterboard with other plaster options available
- Finished wall thickness of 100mm or 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 100kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with cross rails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Architrave sold separately
- Cassette structure is made 100% from galvanised steel,
- VERTICAL REINFORCED BARS - 1.2mm galvanised steel verticals in super strong profiles for increased strength and reduced flex,
- METAL TRACK HOLDER AND DOOR POST - An integral metal structure, not just a track and a few pieces of wood!
- HORIZONTAL REINFORCED BARS -0.7mm galvanised steel, with a dovetail section for maximum strength and minimum flex,
- HIGH LOAD RUNNERS -Four sealed chrome steel ball bearings for doors up to 100kg,
- Horizontal profile sections further reinforce the structure and allow plasterboard to be fixed directly to the cassette.
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.