Double Sliding Door & Premium Wall Track - Eco-Urban® Cusco 4 Pane 4 Panel Doors DD6416SG Frosted Glass - 6 Colour Options
The Premium Sliding Track System is a sliding hardware system with concealed fittings and comes in a sleek Stainless Steel finish, adding a modern touch throughout. The Eco-Urban door range is designed and handcrafted in the United Kingdom.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Eco-Urban range products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Note: Our glass and panel doors are beaded on one side only in relation to securely fixing the glass or panels to the door, please take care when fitting multiple doors to keep the beads consistently where they are visible in one room or a hallway.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
1981x686mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1352mm Wide (DD6416SG-FR-686-THRPREM-DBL)
1981x762mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1504mm Wide (DD6416SG-FR-762-THRPREM-DBL)
1981x838mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1656mm Wide (DD6416SG-FR-838-THRPREM-DBL)
2040x726mm Doors - For Openings 2030mm High x 1432mm Wide (DD6416SG-FR-726-THRPREM-DBL)
2040x826mm Doors - For Openings 2030mm High x 1632mm Wide (DD6416SG-FR-826-THRPREM-DBL)
A router will be required for door installation.
Note: The supplied track will be 4 metres long, you may decide to cut it to a more appropriate length.
- The track is supplied 4000mm long.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 30mm less in height and 60mm in width than your chosen door size so the door ""covers"" the full opening by 30mm all around, we have listed the overall dimensions in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width/height, be careful as extra work may be required and the glass cannot be cut from the size supplied.
- There is a maximum 52mm height requirement over and above any door height to the top of the track pelmet, this requirement for all doors includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- All doors are 6mm thick safety glass.
- All Premium systems include soft closers but you must set the track door stops to prevent damage/destruction of glass upon closing.
- Prices show the sliding glass door cost inclusive of the track and wheel options, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which may be from 2 suppliers.
- Aluminium Coloured finish.
- Doors are supplied with a small guide channel for fitting at the bottom on the floor below the glass door to facilitate smooth operation, no bottom doorway track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track ""stop"" to prevent hand injuries, handles are an extra cost and they use the latest adhesive technology, there are no cut outs required to the glass.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
The doors are premium primed and need to be finished on site - please refer to the "Door Finish" PDF in the PDFs section.
Urban Slimline Industrial Door Range: our own UK manufactured range of high-quality hand made interior doors to replace the Weekamp range we have now removed.
All doors from DirectDoors Bespoke Slimline range are 40mm thick, rail & stile breadths are 90mm, astragals are 34x40mm. All dimensions and thicknesses are +/- 2mm.
Please note, no more than a 50mm flush handle to be fitted.
All edges and cut-outs should be treated before final fitting, failure to treat bare timber may lead to excessive changes in moisture content which will cause timber to shrink or swell, possibly causing splits or distortion.
The beauty of the grain may be visible on some of the real wood door material.
The doors will have visible wood grain and are primed but need to be fully finished on site.
|Includes the doors, track and soft close.
|Supplier Delivery Timescale
|See delivery icon at the top of the product page.
|Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.
|The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.
|Panels Within Doors
|If the panelled door is chosen, the panels will be 9mm thick moisture resistant MDF, recessed within the door thickness.
|40mm Thick Solid Core with Superior Primed Finish - Ready to Paint
|Any glazing will be 6mm thick.
|All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level
|Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.
|Doors will require a routered channel to be created in the bottom of the door to accommodate the track guide.