Bespoke Top Mounted Sliding Track & Door - Handcrafted Eco-Urban® Lagos 6 Panel Door DD6427 - Premium Primed Colour Options
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Eco-Urban door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
High-quality British made Industrial style sliding doors made from thick engineered sustainable solid laminated timber with the warmth that only a real wood grained texture door can offer, better than a cold steel feel.
An eco-friendly door with an industrial style can bring both style and sustainability to your home.
Please use our sample request product should you want to be sure of the colours.
The doors you always wanted for your loft or warehouse conversion are now available.Note: Our glass and panel doors are beaded on one side only in relation to securely fixing the glass or panels to the door, please take care when fitting multiple doors to keep the beads consistently where they are visible in one room or a hallway.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
Bespoke Sliding Door (DD6427-BDTHRMIN)
A router will be required for door installation.
- Please give us your opening size - so the exact dimensions of the wall opening you want the door to cover - we will be providing doors 10mm more in height and 20mm in width than your given opening size so the door "covers" the full opening and more.
- Please make sure to maintain a minimum clearance of 150mm between the ceiling and the opening height.
- The type of architrave used or existing can impact on visible clearances.
- The prices shown include the door and track, all prices are inclusive of vat and delivery is included to most UK Mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
- A high quality top mounted sliding track system finished in black, the top mounted track is screwed directly into the top of the door which gives the whole system a very sleek look.
- Door will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- For the best results and minimal clearance between door and frame/architrave please investigate fitting this wall fixing spacer directly to the wall, this will require the lintol facing/architrave being removed from the doorway OR fitting timber spacers against the frame legs/lintol BUT please check what suits your situation best.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Eco-Urban door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
The doors are premium primed and need to be finished on site - please refer to the "Door Finish" PDF in the PDFs section.
Urban Slimline Industrial Door Range: our own UK manufactured range of high-quality hand made interior doors to replace the Weekamp range we have now removed.
All doors from DirectDoors Bespoke Slimline range are 40-45mm thick, rail & stile breadths are 90mm. All dimensions and thicknesses are +/- 2mm.
Please note, the doors have 90mm rails, do not drill any more than 70mm from the edge of the door for any fittings you may use.
All edges and cut-outs should be treated before final fitting, failure to treat bare timber may lead to excessive changes in moisture content which will cause timber to shrink or swell, possibly causing splits or distortion.
The beauty of the grain may be visible on some of the real wood door material.
The doors will have visible wood grain and are primed but need to be fully finished on site.
|Price||Includes the door, track and soft close.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Door Thickness||Doors within the range of 600mm-849mm in width or 1800mm-2049mm in height will come in a 40mm thickness, unless you've opted for the 45mm version. For sizes exceeding these dimensions, the thickness will be 45mm.|
|Panels Within Doors||If the panelled door is chosen, the panels will be 9mm thick moisture resistant MDF, recessed within the door thickness.|
|Glass Thickness||Any glazing will be 4mm thick.|
|Door Construction||40-45mm Thick Solid Core with Superior Primed Finish - Ready to Paint.|
|Note||The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Adjustment||Doors will require a routered channel to be created in the bottom of the door to accommodate the track guide.|
|Track Fitting||For the best results and minimal clearance between door and frame/architrave please investigate fitting this wall fixing spacer directly to the wall, this will require the lintol facing/architrave being removed from the doorway OR fitting timber spacers against the frame legs/lintol BUT please check what suits your situation best.|