Bespoke Thruslide Surface Zeus Walnut Flush Door - Prefinished Sliding Double Door and Track Kit
|We are continuing to deliver this product with slight delays.|
We deliver all Thruslide sliding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 Instalments available for Paypal users.
Bespoke Sliding Door (WZEUS-BDTHRSUR-2)
A router will be required for door(s) installation.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
- The track is supplied 6m long and can be cut to the required size, the minimum track length must be 4x (single) door width.
- Measuring for a double surface sliding door:
- Height Note: Please enter the overall door height that you want, nothing extra but be very careful with the door dimensions to allow the door to cover the actual opening by a MINIMUM of 10mm at the top. All dimensions are required in millimetres.
- Width Note: Please enter the overall door pair width when they are in the closed position, nothing extra but again be very careful with the door dimensions to allow the door pair to cover the actual opening by a MINIMUM of 10mm on the left side and 10mm on the right side. All dimensions are required in millimetres.
- Wall space requirement: You need the same amount of wall space as your individual single door width to EACH side of the door opening to allow the individual door to slide across effectively, anything less will encroach on the opening available to walk through, your wall height needs 76mm above the doors.
- Tracks are aluminium and have hanging brackets for a secure wall fixing, the top wall plate, pelmet top and pelmet facia are available at an extra cost as you go through the buying process, you will require these material sections at some point in the installation process to complete the fitting.
- Prices show the doors and tracks combined cost, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which will be from 2 suppliers or more.
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door, the track is supplied unfinished, all fittings such as track, track guides, guide channel, soft close anti-slam components and door track stops are all supplied.
- No wall fixings, MDF frame screws, fixings or your choice of handles are included.
- The door pair opens left and right, please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. Set the top track door stops that prevent the door from leaving the floor guide.
- Doors will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- No handles supplied, please buy the handles you require separately.
- All doors are 35mm thick or 40mm thick as noted on each product and have a clearly marked solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 20-24 weeks including any sign off period (which can be 3 weeks or more) but the process is simple and as follows;
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Please note that as soon as the sign off document is received these doors cannot be cancelled even although it is a 20-24 week delivery, the 20-24 weeks schedule is due to shipping and customs more so than the door construction itself.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Any multiple door product, EG; door pairs, sliding double doors, folding doors or double pocket doors are individual doors put together as a product visual, please note we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Notes||The size listed above is for the overall door kit which includes the door and track system with face fix brackets but does not include any architrave extension plates to carry the track or any pelmet top and face.|
|Thrufold Frames||All Thruslide track items are supplied in kit form without main wall fixings such as timber plates etc, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||Made to order, delivery is 20-24 weeks including any sign off period (which can be 3 weeks or more).|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, track, guides, track stops, soft close mechanism, main screws/fixings. We can supply the extra top wall plate and track concealing pelmet materials but these are an extra cost, see "Fittings" below.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|