Never heard of a JB Kind pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track sytem that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
JB Kind Pocket doors are available in single and double door versions, all supplied with the pocket door sytem constructed but with a little more diy work required if using a double door system.
Key features of the JBK pocket doors:
- Easy to install rigid frame, supplied pre-assembled
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 120Kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Door and architrave sold separately
See more options at DirectDoors
#internalroomdividers #contemporaryinternalslidingdoors #internalpocketdoors