External Suffolk Oak Door - Vertical Lining
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 instalments available for Paypal users.
A totally unique range of door and frame combinations all pre-machined for the locks, hinges, handles etc.
- All bespoke made to order, delivery will be 6-7 weeks
Choose whichever fittings you prefer.
Delivery timescales vary dependent on chosen product.
A very wide range of External Door Handle Packs, whether it is for a front door, back door or even a stable door we have a suitable pack for your requirements, all our locks are for inward opening doors, there may be the option to "reverse" the latch on some locks to suit outward opening doors but this may require an additional keeper at an extra cost if the additional items is available.
A small range of door hinges that cover the most popular style/types and which we have found are best suited for our doors.
Our Smart Security System will give you the ability to monitor, control and interact with your home from an app on your smartphone, tablet or Alexa.
Produced as a very smart and intelligent system to compete with the better known Arlo security systems or the Ring security systems, it holds its own and more - no subscription required.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
- The Suffolk oak exterior door with its carefully crafted v'd lining is a stunning looking door ideal for front and rear doors.
- The timber itself is an undecorated real American white oak veneer for your paint or stain over a solidly constructed engineered core.
- This Suffolk exterior oak door is popular for traditional homes but can also be used for new builds and like all of our doors is delivered free to most UK mainland postcodes.
- The larger (but less common) 865mm and 915mm sizes are also available below.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Medium DIY & Some Joinery Tools Required|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Construction||See core icon at the top of the product page.|
|Adjustment||You can safely reduce each of the four edges by 12mm.|
|Note||Please note the lining boards may vary between 5 or 6 panels wide, Remember this illustration is a picture guide only.|