Top Mounted Stainless Steel Sliding Track & Door - Frame Ledged and Braced Cottage with Clear Glass - White Primed
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
1981x686mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 666mm Wide (GWPCOT4L27-THRMIN-SSS)
1981x762mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 742mm Wide (GWPCOT4L30-THRMIN-SSS)
1981x838mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 818mm Wide (GWPCOT4L33-THRMIN-SSS)
A router will be required for door installation.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
- Depending on availability, a longer track may be supplied which suits all sizes.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 10mm less in height and 20mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening and more, we have listed these in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width / height.
- The type of architrave used or existing can impact on visible clearances.
- The prices shown include the door and track, all prices are inclusive of vat and delivery is free to most UK Mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
- A high quality top mounted sliding track system finished in Stainless Steel, the top mounted track is screwed directly into the top of the door which gives the whole system a very sleek look.
- There is a maximum 2133mm floor to ceiling height requirement for all variations (if using a 1981mm high door) which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- Door will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- For the best results and minimal clearance between door and frame/architrave please investigate fitting this wall fixing spacer directly to the wall, this will require the lintol facing/architrave being removed from the doorway OR fitting timber spacers against the frame legs/lintol BUT please check what suits your situation best.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- All doors are 35mm or 40mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Price||Includes the door, track and soft close.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Door Thickness||35mm or 40mm depending on the size chosen.|
|Note||The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DIrectDoors.com.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Adjustment||Doors will require a routered channel to be created in the bottom of the door to accommodate the track guide.|