Premium Single Sliding Door & Wall Track - Hastings Flush Door - White Primed
All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers.
This sleek, modern door and track combination is perfect for any contemporary home, providing a concealed track to ensure a clutter-free look and feel. Read more
1981x686mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 666mm Wide (WFHAS27-THRPREM)
1981x762mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 742mm Wide (WFHAS30-THRPREM)
1981x838mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 818mm Wide (WFHAS33-THRPREM)
A router will be required for door installation.
- The track is supplied 2000mm long.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 30mm less in height and 60mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening by 30mm all around, we have listed the overall dimensions in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width/height, be careful as extra work may be required and the door cannot be cut from the size supplied.
- There is a maximum 52mm height requirement over and above any door height to the top of the track pelmet, this requirement for all doors includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- All Premium systems include soft closers but you must set the track door stops to prevent damage of doors upon closing.
- Prices show the sliding door cost inclusive of the track and wheel options, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which may be from 2 suppliers.
- Anodised Aluminum Coloured finish.
- Door is supplied with a small guide channel for fitting at the bottom on the floor below the glass door to facilitate smooth operation, no bottom doorway track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note:All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all ThruSlide door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Includes the door, track and soft close.
|Supplier Delivery Timescale
|See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.
|Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.
|The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.
|All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level
|Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.
|Doors will require a routered channel to be created in the bottom of the door to accommodate the track guide.
|A router will be required for door installation.