Bespoke Thruslide Surface Salerno Oak Flush - Sliding Door and Track Kit - Prefinished
This product could be subject to further delay.
We deliver all Thruslide sliding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com. Read more
Bespoke Sliding Door (PFINTOSAL-BDTHRSUR-1)
A range of flush pull handles perfect to match your sliding, folding or pocket doors.
Our Sliding door pelmets are designed to fit single and double sliding top mounted door tracks but not the permanently visible Antique Black Top Mounted, Face Mounted Strap, Modern / Vetroslide Stainless Steel type tracks or Full Pane Glass only type sliding doors.
Care must be taken when ordering as they are designed to be fitted to homes with architraves/facings surrounding the door frame, please ask our advice if there are no architraves or facings before purchasing.
A router will be required for door(s) installation.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
Configurations & Advice:
- The supplied track will have a length equal to 2x the door width plus 100mm.
- Measuring for a single surface sliding door:
- Height Note: Please enter the overall door width and height that you want, nothing extra but be very careful with the door dimensions to allow the door to cover the actual opening by a MINIMUM of 10mm each side and at the top. All dimensions are required in millimeters.
- Width Note: Just give us the door size you want and we will make it to that dimension.
- Wall space requirement: You need the same amount of wall space as your door width to one side of the door opening to allow the door to slide across effectively, anything less will encroach on the opening available to walk through, your wall height needs 76mm above the door.
- Tracks are aluminium and have hanging brackets for a secure wall fixing, the top wall plate, pelmet top and pelmet facia are available at an extra cost as you go through the buying process, you will require these material sections at some point in the installation process to complete the fitting.
- Prices show the door and track combined cost, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which will be from 2 suppliers or more.
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door, the track is supplied unfinished, all fittings such as track, track guides, guide channel, soft close anti-slam components and door track stops are all supplied.
- No wall fixings, MDF frame screws, fixings or your choice of handles are included.
- The door can open left or right but not both ways, please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them and set the top track door stops that prevent the door from leaving the floor guide.
- Door will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- No handles supplied, please buy the handles you require separately.
- All doors are 35mm thick or 40mm thick as noted on each product and have a clearly marked solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 25-30 weeks but the process is simple and as follows;
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- In some circumstances we may produce a CAD drawing for sign off but this is only supplied if we feel we need to clarify some internal proportions of your door, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements but on most occasions your involvement in this is not required.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Please note that this purchase cannot be cancelled or returned after placing you order. Although there is a 25-30 week delivery, the 25-30 week schedule is due to shipment & customs timescales rather than the door manufacturing process.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level
|Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.
|The size listed above is for the overall door kit which includes the door and track system with face fix brackets but does not include any architrave extension plates to carry the track or any pelmet top and face.
|All Thruslide track items are supplied in kit form without main wall fixings such as timber plates etc, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service
|Made to order, delivery is 25-30 weeks.
|Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.
|The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, track, guides, track stops, soft close mechanism, main screws/fixings. We can supply the extra top wall plate and track concealing pelmet materials but these are an extra cost, see "Fittings" below.
|All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.