Bespoke Pass-Easi Malton Shaker Glazed - 3 Sliding Doors and Frame Kit - White Primed
This product could be subject to further delay.
We deliver all Thruslide sliding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more. Read more
Bespoke Sliding Door (GWPMALSHA-BDTHR-3)
Flush Pull Handle Pack (optional)
A range of flush pull handles perfect to match your sliding, folding or pocket doors.
A router will be required for door(s) installation.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
Configurations & Advice:
- Length of supplied tracks: 2x 3600mm. Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door, the frame is supplied unfinished, all fittings such as track, track guides, guide channel, soft close anti-slam components, door track stops as well as the MDF frame components are all supplied. Sizes have allowed for a 20mm door overlap.
- No wall fixings, MDF frame screws, fixings or your choice of handles are included.
- All Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them and discard the track door stops that can be used to keep a door or doors in the fixed position should you so wish.
- Frame linings are 133mm broad and 30mm thick and once again have an MDF solid core construction, kits are supplied with two lintel pelmet to cover the track face and the space between the top of the door and the underside of the track.
- All sliding doors can be trimmed but remember you will also need to cut the frame to suit the reduced doors, this will not be difficult, no handles supplied, please buy the handle you require separately.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 25-30 weeks but the process is simple and as follows;
- In some circumstances we may produce a CAD drawing for sign off but this is only supplied if we feel we need to clarify some internal proportions of your door, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements but on most occasions your involvement in this is not required.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Please note that this purchase cannot be cancelled or returned after placing you order. Although there is a 25-30 week delivery, the 25-30 week schedule is due to shipment & customs timescales rather than the door manufacturing process.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Any multiple door product, EG; door pairs, sliding double doors, folding doors or double pocket doors are individual doors put together as a product visual, please note we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Notes||The size listed above is for the overall door set which includes the frame, the track system and a 20mm door overlap where they meet but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|
|Thrufold Frames||All Thruslide MDF frame items are supplied in kit form without fixings, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||Made to order, delivery is 25-30 weeks|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, frame and the sliding track system.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke eitem created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|