Bespoke Thrufold Palermo Oak 2XG Glazed Folding 2+2 Door
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
We deliver all Thrufold folding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, any kit with a frame lintol over 4100mm wide will be supplied in two sections, all kits are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 instalments available for Paypal users.
Bespoke Folding Door (OGOPALXG-THR2-2)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
We deliver all Thrufold folding door and frame sets for free, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers.
Configurations & Advice:
- All fittings such as track, guides, pivots, hinges, slip bolts and screws/fixings are included, handles are not included.
- Door / Frame Finishes: Prefinished oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Unfinished Oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Prefinished walnut and white primed doors have white primed frame materials.
- Internal Folding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them, slipbolt position may vary from PDF image depending on your door operation.
- The structural wall opening height is a maximum 2400mm for all variations which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, widths are as shown in the product purchase options, there will be a requirement for architraves which are not included in the system.
- All doors are 40mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges allow safe trimming by a small margin on each side and also the top and bottom, frames and track would need cutting on site to size regardless of whether you trim the doors or not.
- Frame linings are 133mm or 108mm broad and 30mm thick and once again have an MDF solid core construction.
- All folding doors can be trimmed but remember you will also need to cut the frame to suit the reduced doors, this will not be difficult, no handles supplied, please buy the handle you require separately.
- Buying an architrave?..... Please remember that the architrave packs are designed with enough lengths for both sides of a standard size single door, it would be necessary for you to buy enough packs to join the leg lengths together to suit the lintols of a folding door set.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 24-26 weeks from sign off but the process is simple and as follows;
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, any kit with a frame lintol over 4100mm wide will be supplied in two sections, all kits are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Thrufold Frames||All Thrufold MDF frame items are supplied in kit form, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon on top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, frame and any sliding tracks.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, any kit with a frame lintol over 4100mm wide will be supplied in two sections, all kits are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|
|Notes||The size listed above is for the overall door set which includes the frame and the track but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|