Bespoke Room Divider - Eco-Urban Hampton Door DD6413C - Clear Glass with Full Glass Side - Premium Primed - Colour & Size Options
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
High-quality British made Industrial style room dividers made from 40mm thick engineered sustainable solid laminated timber with the warmth that a real wood grained textured door can offer, better than a cold steel feel.
Please use our sample request product should you want to be sure of the colours.
Note: Our glass and panel doors are beaded on one side only, please take care when fitting multiple doors to keep the beads consistently on one side only.
The doors you always wanted for your loft or warehouse conversion are now available.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
Bespoke Room Divider (DD6413C-BES-THRT1-1-GLA)
A small range of door hinges that cover the most popular style/types and which we have found are best suited for our doors.
A router will be required for door installation.
THRUEASI ROOM DIVIDERS
- Please give us your opening size - so the exact dimensions of the wall opening you want the door to fit in - we will be providing the room divider so the overall frame "covers" the full opening.
The frame making this kit for Self-Assembly is MDF Premium Primed - all options are without any decoration but all MDF sections are pre-drilled ready for making the frame up with ease, the side screen door panel will require to be cut on the bottom edge to suit the frame height and make sure a tight fit is achieved. These are a bespoke product, made for you upon receipt of your order and cannot be cancelled.
- Aesthetics: Please note any side screens / insets that are narrower than the door or double door will in some instances have smaller or larger glass widths dependent on your choice, please make sure this is fully understood before purchase as these are a bespoke item and cannot be returned.
- Decoration: The door(s) and frame will be Premium Primed finish.
- Frame breadth: This is the breadth of the frame from one side of the room to eg; a hallway - 108mm or 133mm.
- Overall Frame Dimensions: please give us the overall outside WIDTH and HEIGHT of the frame from left to right, top and bottom - the TIGHT size, you must allow clearance to fit within your wall space.
Door position: Door can be set on right or left, the door can also be hinged on left or right leg and open towards or away, you decide during installation and set the door stops as required.
- Fixings: No wall fixings are included - see our "Installation PDF"
- Remember: The doors are not hinged and the view we are showing is for the doors to open away or towards when you hinge them, the side inset requires to be cut to height from the bottom only when you have assembled the frame and are ready to install the side screen.
Fittings: Handles and hinges are not included or pre-machined but lots of options to choose from our massive range of styles and finishes.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
The doors are premium primed and need to be finished on site - please refer to the "Door Finish" PDF in the PDFs section.
Urban Slimline Industrial Door Range: our own UK manufactured range of high-quality hand made interior doors to replace the Weekamp range we have now removed.
All doors from DirectDoors Bespoke Slimline range are 40mm thick, rail & stile breadths are 85mm, astragals are 34x40mm.
Please note, the 85mm rails require no more than a 64mm latch to be fitted, do not drill any more than 70mm from the edge of the door.
The beauty of the grain may be visible on some of the real wood door material.
The doors will have visible wood grain and are primed but need to be fully finished on site.
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Construction||40mm Thick Solid Core with Superior Primed Finish - Ready to Paint|
|Panels||9mm thick moisture resistant MDF, recessed within the door thickness.|
|Note||The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Medium DIY & Some Joinery Tools Required.|
|Door Finish||The doors and Frames are primed and need to be finished on-site. For more information, see "Door Finish" in the PDF section.|