Top Mounted Sliding Track & Double Doors - Handcrafted Eco-Urban Baltimore 1 Panel Doors DD6301 - Light Grey Premium Primed
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Eco-Urban range products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
High-quality British-made Industrial style sliding doors made from 40mm thick engineered sustainable solid laminated timber with the warmth that only a wooden door can offer, better than a cold steel feel.
Note: Our glass and panel doors are beaded on one side only, please take care when fitting multiple doors to keep the beads consistently on one side only.
Please use our sample request product should you want to be sure of the colours.
The doors you always wanted for your loft or warehouse conversion are now available.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
1981x686mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1352mm Wide (DD6301-686-LGR-THRMIN-DBL)
1981x762mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1504mm Wide (DD6301-762-LGR-THRMIN-DBL)
1981x838mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1656mm Wide (DD6301-838-LGR-THRMIN-DBL)
2040x726mm Doors - For Openings 2030mm High x 1232mm Wide (DD6301-726-LGR-THRMIN-DBL)
2040x826mm Doors - For Openings 2030mm High x 1632mm Wide (DD6301-826-LGR-THRMIN-DBL)
A router will be required for door installation.
- Depending on availability, a longer track may be supplied which suits all sizes.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 10mm less in height and 20mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening and more, we have listed these in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width / height.
- The type of architrave used or existing can impact on visible clearances.
- The prices shown include the door and track, all prices are inclusive of vat and delivery is free to most UK Mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 suppliers.
- A high quality top mounted sliding track system finished in black, the top mounted track is screwed directly into the top of the door which gives the whole system a very sleek look.
- There is a maximum 2133mm floor to ceiling height requirement for all variations (if using a 1981mm high door) which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- Doors will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
The doors are premium primed and need to be finished on site - please refer to the "Door Finish" PDF in the PDFs section.
Urban Slimline Industrial Door Range: our own UK manufactured range of high-quality hand made interior doors to replace the Weekamp range we have now removed.
All doors from DirectDoors Bespoke Slimline range are 40mm thick, rail & stile breadths are 85mm, astragals are 34x40mm.
Please note, no more than a 50mm flush handle to be fitted.
The beauty of the grain may be visible on some of the real wood door material.
The doors are primed and need to be finished on site.
|Price||Includes the doors, track and soft close.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Note||The style of track stops may vary depending on the size chosen.|
|Panels Within Doors||If the panelled door is chosen, the panels will be 9mm thick moisture resistant MDF, recessed within the door thickness.|
|Door Construction||40mm Thick Solid Core with Superior Primed Finish - Ready to Paint|
|Glass Thickness||Any glazing will be 6mm thick.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Adjustment||Doors will require a routered channel to be created in the bottom of the door to accommodate the track guide.|