Single Glass Sliding Door - Ratho 8mm Obscure Glass - Obscure Printed Design - Planeo 60 Pro Kit
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
Planeo 60 Pro sliding glass doors, where once there was darkness there is light, great design at affordable prices.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Planeo 60 Pro door products are supplied with glass manufactured to your chosen size and design upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com Read more
2010x746mm Door - For Openings 1981mm High x 686mm Wide (RATOOD27-THRSUR-1)
2010x822mm Door - For Openings 1981mm High x 762mm Wide (RATOOD30-THRSUR-1)
2010x898mm Door - For Openings 1981mm High x 838mm Wide (RATOOD33-THRSUR-1)
2070x786mm Door - For Openings 2040mm High x 726mm Wide (RATOOD726-THRSUR-1)
2070x886mm Door - For Openings 2040mm High x 826mm Wide (RATOOD826-THRSUR-1)
2070x973mm Door - For Openings 2040mm High x 926mm Wide (RATOOD926-THRSUR-1)
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 30mm less in height and 60mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening by 30mm all around, we have listed the overall dimensions in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width/height, be careful as extra work may be required and the glass cannot be cut from the size supplied.
- There is a maximum 52mm height requirement over and above any door height to the top of the track pelmet, this requirement for all doors includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- All doors are 8mm thick safety glass.
- All Planeo systems include soft closers but you must set the track door stops to prevent damage/destruction of glass upon closing.
- Prices show the sliding glass door cost inclusive of the track and wheel options, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which may be from 2 suppliers.
- Stainless Steel and optic inserts for matching effect.
- Door is supplied with a small guide channel for fitting at the bottom on the floor below the glass door to facilitate smooth operation, no bottom doorway track is required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries, handles are extra costs and they use the latest adhesive technology, there are no cut outs required to the glass.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Planeo door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and placed in the production queue for tempering to make the glass comply with safety requirements, they cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
|Price||Includes track, guides, anti-jump blocks, track stops, soft close mechanism and main screws/fixings.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal design dimensions may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Planeo door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DIrectDoors.com.|