Our sliding doors or our sliding pocket doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door, never heard of a pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track sytem that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied pre-assembled but in two cassette sections with a coversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Architrave sold separately
See all of our Pocket Doors in a range of styles , finishes and sizes:
#pocketdoors #singlepocketdoors #doublepocketdoors