Four Sliding Doors and Frame Kit - Belize Oak Door - Prefinished
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com. Read more
686mm Doors, 2086mm High x 2764mm Wide Overall (PFOBEL27-THR-4)
762mm Doors, 2086mm High x 3068mm Wide Overall (PFOBEL30-THR-4)
838mm Doors, 2086mm High x 3372mm Wide Overall (PFOBEL33-THR-4)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
Configurations & Advice:
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door, the frame is supplied unfinished, all fittings such as track, track guides, guide channel, soft close anti-slam components, door track stops as well as the MDF frame components are all supplied. Sizes have allowed for a 20mm door overlap.
- No wall fixings, MDF frame screws, fixings or your choice of handles are included.
- All doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them and discard the track door stops that can be used to keep a door or doors in the fixed position should you so wish.
- Frame linings are 133mm broad and 30mm thick and once again have an MDF solid core construction, kits are supplied with two lintel pelmet to cover the track face and the space between the top of the door and the underside of the track.
- All sliding doors can be trimmed but remember you will also need to cut the frame to suit the reduced doors, this will not be difficult, no handles supplied, please buy the handle you require separately.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Thrufold Frames||All Thruslide MDF frame items are supplied in kit form without fixings, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon on top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, frame and the sliding track system.|
|Notes||The size listed is for the overall door set which includes the frame and the track but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|