Bespoke Thruslide Vancouver Chocolate Grey Door - 4 Sliding Doors and Frame Kit - Prefinished
|We are continuing to deliver this product with slight delays.|
We deliver all Thruslide sliding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 Instalments available for Paypal users.
Bespoke Sliding Door (CHGVAN-BDTHR-4)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
Configurations & Advice:
- Any mention of pre-finishing is to the door, the frame is supplied unfinished, all fittings such as track, track guides, guide channel, soft close anti-slam components, door track stops as well as the MDF frame components are all supplied. Sizes have allowed for a 20mm door overlap.
- No wall fixings, MDF frame screws, fixings or your choice of handles are included.
- All Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them and discard the track door stops that can be used to keep a door or doors in the fixed position should you so wish.
- Frame linings are 133mm broad and 30mm thick and once again have an MDF solid core construction, kits are supplied with two lintel pelmet to cover the track face and space between the top of the door and the underside of the track.
- All sliding doors can be trimmed but remember you will also need to cut the frame to suit the reduced doors, this will not be difficult, no handles supplied, please buy the handle you require separately.
This made to measure option is now available for these doors;
Oak unfinished, Oak prefinished, Walnut prefinished, White primed and Prefinished White door ranges.
The delivery schedule is 18-20 weeks including any sign off period (which can be 3 weeks or more) but the process is simple and as follows;
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide will build your doors to specification, using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors is made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Please note that as soon as the sign off document is received these doors cannot be cancelled even although it is a 18-20 week delivery, the 18-20 weeks schedule is due to shipping and customs more so than the door construction itself.
See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Notes||The size listed above is for the overall door set which includes the frame, the track system and a 20mm door overlap where they meet but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|
|Thrufold Frames||All Thruslide MDF frame items are supplied in kit form without fixings, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||Made to order, delivery is 18-20 weeks including any sign off period (which can be 3 weeks or more).|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, frame and the sliding track system.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke eitem created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.|