These internal pvc doors are very hard wearing and they will not require the same treatments or painting as would be the case with other materials.
The plastic doors have a choice of glass to add to the style of these interior pvc doors, please note that all lead work can oxidise over time, why not take a look through this section to choose a white pvc door that suits you.
All door pair sizes are "overall" for the pair, they are not for each door leaf, we cannot stress highly enough that the sizes are for both halfs.
You can select from our Internal PVC Panel Doors and Internal PVC Panel Doors with Glass sections where all the doors are made to size, these pvc interior doors have removable pvc edges to allow you to shape the door to the existing opening, you then simply and gently tap the edges back on to the door.
Delivery and Installation of Internal PVC Doors:
We deliver these doors wrapped in at least two layers of bubble wrap and then cling film to hold them all securely together, the doors have nomafoam added to all four door edges before the bubble wrap / cling film is added for extra protection, we leave the pvc edge trims slightly longer than the door height in most instances so you can adjust them on site, the door faces / surfaces also have a factory fitted protective film which should be removed just prior to final fitting, this film will help protect the face of the doors during the installation process.
PVC Door Sizes:
All of our PVC doors are made to order so as long as your sizes are within the permissible tolerances you will not have a problem, when an order is placed it is electronically sent for immediate manufacture and cannot be cancelled, we are unable to process refunds for these orders. We also supply a great range of external PVC doors.
With our 25 years experience in the industry we are well placed to help with all aspect of pvc door supply and pvc door installation.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com or on 01968 671 681. We can advise you both in the selection and fitting of your new plastic doors and our DIY section offers help on this and other issues.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Maintenance Free
- 1mm UPVc plastic coating applied to both sides
- UV stable, Available either edge banded to set sizes (special request) or with detachable edge trims to allow planning
- Wipe clean finish, Extra high-density polystyrene core for insulation and improved impact and heat resistance
- Available in grained white, TIC skin white and grain texture
- 35mm standard thickness to suit any door set
- Available with bespoke glazing
- 60mm sub frame allows trimming up to 25mm per side
- Half hour fire door (44mm thick) available certified to British Standard
- Lock Blocks fitted to both sides of the door
- Side panels and Bi-fold doors are available in various styles and a wide choice of chrome or brass furniture to complement glazing.
Alternatively you can check out our full range of interior doors to see what else we can do to make your house a home.
|Easy Print - Door sizes:||Diy Video Section|
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.