Bespoke Thruslide Pattern 10 1 Pane Glazed 2 Door Wardrobe and Frame Kit - White Primed - White Primed
These bespoke sliding wardrobe doors are a completely innovative approach in as much as they will utilise most of our door range where it is practical to do so, this allows you to mix and match your passage doors to any main bedroom entrance door and have the wardrobe match, we offer 2, 3 and 4 door versions, all frames and tracks are bespoke and cut to size to suit your order, we cannot therefore accept any returns for this product.
Bespoke wardrobe doors in oak, walnut, white, grey painted, coloured doors, laminate faced doors.............you name it - we are offering it including flush, panel and glazed doors to suit our wardrobe system.
- Easy to install with minimum fuss and minimum tools.
- Available using three MDF frame kits with a variety of aluminium track lengths and door widths including bespoke but all calculated with each door product, very clear and easy to purchase.
- All door widths have been calculated after allowing the door or doors to overlap by 20mm, more overlap is possible by you the customer to suit smaller or odd sized openings.
- We use a double matching track to allow doors to bi-pass each other and all tracks have a soft close component to prevent slam, track stops supplied just in case you wish to fix any door in position, the choice is what we offer with this system.
- No trip hazard, these kits are also the ideal solution for any dressing room.
- The structural wall opening heights are the maximums shown but top track hangers / bottom clearances can be adjusted by a total of 15mm for all variations which allow some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, widths are as shown in the product purchase options and we have allowed a 20mm overlap where doors "meet" but you could overlap more to allow for slightly smaller openings, there will be a requirement for architraves which are not included in the system.
- Door / Frame Finishes: Prefinished oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Unfinished Oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Prefinished walnut and white primed doors have white primed frame materials.
- Bespoke Door Sizes: The bespoke sliding door range has a maximum opening width of 4800mm and 2400mm high is possible when using our bespoke door range. The system uses nylon hangers on an aluminium track to allow the doors to travel smoothly and quietly.
- Additional door fitting is required with the tracks and frame requiring cutting to the final size, all doors will require a channel to be routered in the bottom for the supplied channel to be installed.
Bespoke sliding wardrobe doors in oak, walnut, white, grey painted, various colours and laminated face doors.............you name it we will be offering it including flush, panel and glazed doors to suit our wardrobe system.
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- A CAD drawing is produced for sign off, our suppliers technical team is on hand to produce a detailed CAD drawing outlining your specifications and requirements. Once you are happy with the drawings and documentation, sign the form and submit back to us as your door retailer.
- Your bespoke doors are manufactured using the CAD drawing as a guide, we will build your doors to this specification using rigorous quality control to make sure every inch of your doors are made to perfection.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere in the UK.
All other materials such as timber stud framing, architraves are not included.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
All other materials such as timber stud framing, architraves, interior fittings or flooring are not included.
Please do not arrange any tradesman until the goods have arrived, been checked over for damages and are suitable for installation as you intended, courier delays due to illness, traffic issues or product damages can also impact on your arrangements. Wood products will have a naturally occurring grain, this will vary regardless of veneer type, this is the beauty of wood. We cannot be held liable for any consequential costs should you arrange an early installation or whether the courier is delayed and lastly if the grain is wavy / straight and not to your liking.