Five Folding Doors & Frame Kit - Montreal Dark Grey Ash 3+2 - Clear Glass - Prefinished
|This supplier continues to deliver but with a 2–3 day delay on advertised timescales.|
We deliver all Thrufold folding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, any kit with a frame lintol over 4100mm wide will be supplied in two sections, all kits are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 instalments available for Paypal users.
2084x3514mm Wide/686mm Door (35MONCGGX686-THR3-2)
2084X3894mm Wide/762mm Door (35MONCGGX762-THR3-2)
2084X4274mm Wide/838mm Door (35MONCGGX838-THR3-2)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
We deliver all Thrufold folding door and frame sets for free, please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers.
Configurations & Advice:
- All fittings such as track, guides, pivots, hinges, slip bolts and screws/fixings are included, handles are not included.
- Door / Frame Finishes: Prefinished oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Unfinished Oak doors have unfinished oak frame materials, Prefinished walnut, white primed, black primed and black prefinished doors have white primed frame materials.
- Internal Folding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them, slipbolt position may vary from PDF image depending on your door operation.
- The structural wall opening height is a maximum 2084mm for all variations which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, widths are as shown in the product purchase options, there will be a requirement for architraves which are not included in the system.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges allow safe trimming by a small margin on each side and also the top and bottom, frames and track would need cutting on site to size regardless of whether you trim the doors or not.
- Frame linings are 133mm or 108mm broad and 30mm thick and once again have an MDF solid core construction.
- All folding doors can be trimmed but remember you will also need to cut the frame to suit the reduced doors, this will not be difficult, no handles supplied, please buy the handle you require separately.
- Buying an architrave?..... Please remember that the architrave packs are designed with enough lengths for both sides of a standard size single door, it would be necessary for you to buy enough packs to join the leg lengths together to suit the lintols of a folding door set.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, any kit with a frame lintol over 4100mm wide will be supplied in two sections, all kits are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Any multiple door product, EG; door pairs, sliding double doors, folding doors or double pocket doors are individual doors put together as a product visual, please note we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Notes||The size listed above is for the overall door set which includes the unfinished frame and the track but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|
|Thrufold Frames||All Thrufold MDF frame items are supplied in kit form, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon on top of the product page.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, frame and any sliding tracks.|