ThruEasi Room Divider - Sofia Flush Oak Prefinished Double Doors with Double Sides - 2018mm High - Multiple Widths
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire etc by arrangement at an extra cost. Read more
762mm Doors - 686mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3022mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA30-THRT13)
838mm Doors - 686mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3174mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA33-THRT13)
762mm Doors - 762mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3174mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA30-THRT14)
838mm Doors - 762mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3326mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA33-THRT14)
762mm Doors - 838mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3326mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA30-THRT15)
838mm Doors - 838mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3478mm Wide Overall (OSOFIA33-THRT15)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
The items making this kit for Self-Assembly are either MDF oak veneered or White Primed - both options are without any decoration but all MDF sections are pre-drilled ready for making the frame up with ease. These are a bespoke product, made for you upon receipt of your order and cannot be cancelled.
- Aesthetics: Please note any side screens / insets that are narrower than the door or double door will in some instances have smaller or larger glass widths dependent on your choice, please make sure this is fully understood before purchase as these are a bespoke item and cannot be returned.
- Decoration: Where a product is marked as pre-finished it is to the door only.
- Oak paper option: MDF frames will be a contrast rather than an exact wooden veneer match with the door.
- White primed option: MDF frames will be supplied with all painted, primed black or grey doors and insets.
- Frame breadth: This is the breadth of the frame from one side of the room to eg; a hallway - 108mm or 133mm.
- Dimensions: We offer several Frame/Side widths, we give the side frame inset size and the door size, the latter with 4mm clearance in height and width, we then show the overall outside WIDTH of the frame from left to right - the TIGHT size, you must allow clearance to fit within your wall space.
Door position: Double doors are central with side inset screens on the right and on the left.
- Pairmaker: If you require a pairmaker at an extra cost for where the double doors meet in the middle we will adjust the frame overall width by 10mm.
- Fixings: No wall fixings are included - see our "Installation PDF"
- Remember: The doors are not hinged and the view we are showing is for the doors to open away or towards when you hinge them, the side inset requires to be cut to height when you have assembled the frame.
Fittings: Handles and hinges are not included or pre-machined but lots of options to choose from our massive range of styles and finishes.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Construction||See door core icon at the top of the product page.|