ThruEasi Oak Room Divider - Torino Glazed Prefinished Door Pair with Full Glass Sides - 2018mm High - Multiple Widths
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire etc by arrangement at an extra cost.
Industrial style doors that may not be steel but are the next best thing and made from warm lightly grained wood or wood substitutes and with the warmth that only a wooden door can offer, for those discerning customers that not only want something different but also require something different. Read more
838mm Doors - 301mm Sides, 2018mm High x 2411mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT-2-2-301-GLA)
838mm Doors - 529mm Sides, 2018mm High x 2868mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT11-GLA)
838mm Doors - 606mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3022mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT12-GLA)
838mm Doors - 682mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3174mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT13-GLA)
838mm Doors - 758mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3326mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT14-GLA)
838mm Doors - 834mm Sides, 2018mm High x 3478mm Wide Overall (35TORGX838-THRT15-GLA)
Door Handle, Hinge, Lock Packs and Flush Bolts.............. everything you need when buying non-rebated double pairmaker doors or our standard collection fully rebated doors.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
The items making this frame kit for Self-Assembly are either MDF oak veneered or White Primed depending on your chosen product - both options are without any decoration but all MDF sections are pre-drilled ready for making the frame up with ease. These are a bespoke product, made for you upon receipt of your order and cannot be cancelled.
- Side Screens: : Any side screens / insets are heavy duty 8mm clear toughened glass. See the "Safety Glass" PDF for more details.
- Decoration: Where a product is marked as pre-finished it is to the door only.
- Oak paper option: MDF frames will be a contrast rather than an exact wooden veneer match with the door.
- White primed option: MDF frames will be supplied with all painted, primed black or grey doors and insets.
- Frame breadth: This is the breadth of the frame from one side of the room to eg; a hallway - 108mm or 133mm.
- Dimensions: We offer several Frame/Side widths, we give the side frame inset size and the door size, the latter with 4mm clearance in height and width, we then show the overall outside WIDTH of the frame from left to right - the TIGHT size, you must allow clearance to fit within your wall space.
Door position: Double doors are central with side inset screens on the right and on the left.
- Pairmaker: If you require a pairmaker at an extra cost for where the double doors meet in the middle we will adjust the frame overall width by 10mm.
- Fixings: No wall fixings are included - see our "Installation PDF"
- Remember: The doors are not hinged and the view we are showing is for the doors to open away or towards when you hinge them, the side inset requires to be cut to height when you have assembled the frame.
Fittings: Handles and hinges are not included or pre-machined but lots of options to choose from our massive range of styles and finishes.
- Sizes: Other sizes (using 762 doors) are available on request, please refer to the table below, to order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"It takes two"
These types of ThruEasi products use two individual doors put together as a pair for image purposes and as a guide to provide you with what you cannot get from the range of available standard size double doors, we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
|Side Glass Position||The Side Screen can be on the left or on the right, you decide during the installation.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Medium DIY & Some Joinery Tools Required.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Construction||See door core icon at the top of the product page.|