ThruEasi Grey Room Divider - Amsterdam Primed Clear Glass Unfinished Door with Full Glass Side
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes, Islands, Northern Ireland, Eire etc by arrangement at an extra cost. Read more
838mm Door - 301mm Side, 2018mm High x 1237mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT-1-1-301-GLA)
838mm Door - 529mm Side, 2018mm High x 1465mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT1-GLA)
838mm Door - 606mm Side, 2018mm High x 1542mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT2-GLA)
838mm Door - 682mm Side, 2018mm High x 1618mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT3-GLA)
838mm Door - 758mm Side, 2018mm High x 1694mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT4-GLA)
838mm Door - 834mm Side, 2018mm High x 1770mm Wide Overall (AMSGREGL33-THRT5-GLA)
A small range of door hinges that cover the most popular style/types and which we have found are best suited for our doors.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
The items making this frame kit for Self-Assembly are either MDF oak veneered or White Primed depending on your chosen product - both options are without any decoration but all MDF sections are pre-drilled ready for making the frame up with ease. These are a bespoke product, made for you upon receipt of your order and cannot be cancelled.
Please note: the doors are primed and need to be finished on site.
The great style is the one thing, the fully decorated stunning finish is another, the range of sizes including sizes: 610mm, 686mm, 762mm and 838mm are available below.
- Side Screens: : Any side screens / insets are heavy duty 8mm clear toughened glass. See the "Safety Glass" PDF for more details.
- Decoration: Where a product is marked as pre-finished it is to the door only.
- Oak paper option: MDF frames will be a contrast rather than an exact wooden veneer match with the door.
- White primed option: MDF frames will be supplied with all painted, primed black or grey doors and insets.
- Frame breadth: This is the breadth of the frame from one side of the room to eg; a hallway - 108mm or 133mm.
- Dimensions: We offer several Frame/Side widths, we give the side frame inset size and the door size, the latter with 4mm clearance in height and width, we then show the overall outside WIDTH of the frame from left to right - the TIGHT size, you must allow clearance to fit within your wall space.
Door position: Double doors are central with side inset screens on the right and on the left.
- Pairmaker: If you require a pairmaker at an extra cost for where the double doors meet in the middle we will adjust the frame overall width by 10mm.
- Fixings: No wall fixings are included - see our "Installation PDF"
- Remember: The doors are not hinged and the view we are showing is for the doors to open away or towards when you hinge them, the side inset requires to be cut to height when you have assembled the frame.
Fittings: Handles and hinges are not included or pre-machined but lots of options to choose from our massive range of styles and finishes.
- Sizes: Other sizes (using 762 doors) are available on request, please refer to the table below, to order please contact us at email@example.com
Any multiple door product, EG; door pairs, sliding double doors, folding doors or double pocket doors are individual doors put together as a product visual, please note we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
|Side Glass Position||The Side Screen can be on the left or on the right, you decide during the installation.|
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Medium DIY & Some Joinery Tools Required.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Construction||See door core icon at the top of the product page.|