Single Sliding Door & Straight Stainless Steel Track - Altino Door - Clear Glass - White Primed
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DIrectDoors.com.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes but please note you may receive deliveries from 2 or more suppliers. Read more
1981x762mm Door - For Openings 1970mm High x 742mm Wide (GWPALT30-SSST)
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 10mm less in height and 20mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening and more, we have listed these in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width / height.
- Prices show the door cost and then the cost for the various track and wheel options, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which may be from 2 suppliers.
- There is a maximum 2133mm floor to ceiling height requirement for all variations (if using a 1981mm high door) which includes some tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels.
- Door will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. As soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be manufactured. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Price||Includes door, track, guides, anti-jump blocks, track stops, soft close mechanism, main screws/fixings.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DIrectDoors.com.|