Pewter Handmade Peardrop Fastener
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for a small charge to most UK mainland postcodes!
Our range of peardrop fasteners are simple in design and offer a traditional looking product. Read more
The pewter patina finish is forged from a durable base of steel and is a fine example of how our unique manufacturing techniques add further detail to the natural charm of metals. The process by which the contrasting textures of this finish are created results in a rich appearance that sits well in characterful, rustic homes but also offers a contemporary alterative in more modern settings.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the peardrop window stays in the range.
- Our handmade fasteners are forged from mild steel giving them unrivalled strength and a wealth of character.
- Reversible design and includes a mortice plate, hook plate available separately (33669)
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Fixing Plate Size||57mm x 20mm x 5mm|
|Mortice Plate Size||77mm x 20mm x 2mm|
|Maintenance & Care||This finish is very low maintenance and is suitable for use in bathrooms, kitchens and for external purposes. Regular oiling of all moving parts is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.|