Double Sliding Door & Wall Track - Tres Walnut Flush Door - Prefinished
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
The prices shown are the door and track combined cost, we deliver for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers.
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 Instalments available for Paypal users.
1981x686mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1352mm Wide (TREWAL27-THRSUR-2)
1981x762mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1504mm Wide (TREWAL30-THRSUR-2)
1981x838mm Doors - For Openings 1970mm High x 1656mm Wide (TREWAL33-THRSUR-2)
A router will be required for door(s) installation.
Please click here to find our manufacturers care and decoration advice for this door.
- The track is supplied 3.6m long and can be cut to the required size, the minimum track length must be 4x (single) door width.
- Opening sizes; the best opening size to aim for is 10mm less in height and 20mm in width than your chosen door size so the door "covers" the full opening and more, we have listed these in the door size options but you can choose to fit them to a smaller opening width / height.
- Prices show the door and track combined cost, all prices are inclusive of vat and UK wide delivery which may be from 2 or more suppliers.
- Tracks are aluminium and have hanging brackets for a secure wall fixing, the top wall plate, pelmet top and pelmet facia are not included.
- There is a maximum 2056mm floor to top of track height requirement for all variations (if using a 1981mm high door) which includes some track adjustable tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, please note that the surface fix brackets are over and above these height requirements.
- Door will require a groove to be routered in the bottom of it to suit the floor guide, no bottom track required in order to allow for a clear threshold so there is no trip hazard encountered with this track.
- Be very careful when setting any handle position and the track "stop" to prevent hand injuries.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid or semi solid core covered with a quality timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions.
- See our full range of handles and fittings here.
Any multiple door product, EG; door pairs, sliding double doors, folding doors or double pocket doors are individual doors put together as a product visual, please note we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Note: All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DirectDoors.com.
|Suggested Minimum Skill Level||Advanced DIY & Specialist Joinery Tools Required.|
|Price||Includes track, guides, track stops, soft close mechanism, main screws/fixings, but does not include any architrave extension plates to carry the track or any pelmet top and face.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Dimensions||Please note that any internal dimensions for panels, lining or glass may vary depending on the door width you require.|
|Important||All these items are supplied in kit form, not assembled. Please note all Thruframe door products are cut to size upon receipt and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured by DIrectDoors.com.|