Black Locking Night-Vent Monkeytail Fastener - RH
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for a small charge to most UK mainland postcodes!
This beautiful Monkeytail Fastener is inspired from 18th century design and offers most traditional style. Read more
Our black finish is a popular choice in traditional settings, it has a subtle sheen and offers a bold contrast on both stained and painted timber alike. It is baked in a high-temperature oven giving it durable corrosion resistant properties.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the Monkeytail window stays in the range.
- The handle is night venting and can be locked in the open position as well as the closed position allowing some ventilation.
- The product is handed and therefore care needs to be taken when choosing the correct hand. From the inside view, if your window is hinged on the left then a left-hand fastener is required.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Fixing Plate Size||64mm x 16mm x 5mm|
|Maintenance & Care||This finish is extremely low maintenance and perfect for use in bathrooms, kitchens or externally where damper environmental conditions are expected. Regular oiling of all moving parts is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.|