Beeswax Monkeytail Fastener
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for a small charge to most UK mainland postcodes!
This beautiful Monkeytail Fastener is inspired from 18th century design and offers most traditional style. Read more
The beeswax is an extremely natural finish and a far softer alternative to a black powder coated finish. This finish is the most authentic finish for steel. After forging, the colours left in the steel range from blue to deep red ochre. To preserve these beautiful colours, our beeswax products are dipped into hot beeswax. This gives a subtle, matt richness to the metal and offers excellent protection when the products are fitted internally and properly maintained.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the Monkeytail window stays in the range.
- Our handmade fasteners are forged from mild steel giving them unrivalled strength and a wealth of character.
- Reversible design and includes a mortice plate, hook plate available separately (33237)
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Fixing Plate Size||57mm x 20mm x 5mm|
|Mortice Plate Size||76mm x 19mm|
|Maintenance & Care: Due to temperature changes or packaging, a beeswax product may occasionally show signs of a white bloom upon opening. This can be buffed with a soft cloth to remove. Please note that where possible we would recommend using the external beeswax in areas of your property with high moisture content, such as bathrooms or kitchens. Light surface rust may appear if using our standard beeswax in damp internal environments, but this can be removed with ease.|