Aged Bronze Night-Vent Locking Newbury Fastener
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for a small charge to most UK mainland postcodes!
This luxury hand made Newbury window handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high-quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available. Read more
Aged Bronze (91463)
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the Newbury stays and door handles in the range.
- The handle is night venting and can be locked in the open position as well as the closed position allowing some ventilation.
- Reversible design and includes two keep plates for both left and right-handed windows. The fastener also has a locking mechanism by the way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Fixing Plate Size||63mm x 17mm x 6mm|
|Keep Size||63mm x 14mm x 4mm|
|Maintenance & Care||This finish will initially lighten with use to reveal the copper tones from the metal beneath. If desired, a dry cloth can be used to accelerate this process, which will reveal more of the warm copper tones within the base metal. Please avoid using ‘Brasso’ (73102) or any other cleaning products on this finish, as this will strip the product of its dark rich character. If you were to over-polish or strip the product of its aged charm, then please note that the finish will oxidise and darken again in time. Regular oiling of all moving parts is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.|