Aged Bronze Night-Vent Locking Hinton Fastener
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for a small charge to most UK mainland postcodes!
This beautiful Hinton fastener is part of the handmade period range of window fittings. The top quality Georgian design will fit any interior. Read more
Aged Bronze (45347)
This finish is manufactured from solid bronze containing a minimum of 85% copper. The finish starts off extremely dark with a rich, matt look due to the process used to age the metal. However, the finish will gradually lighten over time with use, revealing the warmer copper undertones and achieving a contrasting depth of character.
- This weighty Hinton window handle range is forged from solid bronze which emphasises the high quality materials and manufacturing techniques used. A perfect design choice to use throughout your property with many other matching products available.
- Designed to fit casement windows and match the Hinton stays and door handles in the range.
- Reversible design and includes mortice and hook plates for different fitting options.
- The fastener has a locking mechanism by way of a grub screw.
- Suitable for use with weather-stripped windows.
- Supplied with matching SS wood screws.
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See the delivery icon at the top of the product page.|
|Fixing Plate Size||63mm x 17mm x 6mm|
|Keep Size||63mm x 14mm x 4mm|
|Maintenance & Care||This finish will initially lighten with use to reveal the copper tones from the metal beneath. If desired, a dry cloth can be used to accelerate this process, which will reveal more of the warm copper tones within the base metal. If you were to over-polish or strip the product of its aged charm, then please note that the finish will oxidise and darken again in time. Regular oiling of all moving parts is beneficial to the longevity of your products. This process is also highly recommended during initial installation. An oily cloth can also be used to wipe over the product from time to time to aid protection against exterior or environmental elements.|