XL Joinery Pocket Doors - XL Joinery Interior Doors
XL Joinery Pocket Doors.......versatility personified!
The latest addition to our ever expanding range of doors, these XL Joinery pocket doors slide effortlessly in to the cavity of the wall, simply create a double stud wall with the correct width of cavity and fit your chosen Pocket Door style.
XL Joinery Pocket doors are available in single and double door versions, all supplied with the pocket door sytem constructed but with a little more diy work required if using a double door system.
Our sliding doors or our sliding pocket doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door, never heard of a JB Kind pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track system that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied pre-assembled but in two cassette sections with a conversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80Kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Door and architrave sold separately