Pine and Hardwood Panelled Double Pocket Doors
Panelled doors are a type of door that have individual panels but may have additional mouldings surrounding the panels and / or glass.
The range of sizes for our pine or hardwood panelled pocket doors is the largest in the UK and each door has the sizes of the door and the sizes of the overall wall space required to fit the full cassette framework.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied pre-assembled but in two cassette sections with a conversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Door and architrave sold separately