Pocket Doors - Internal Doors
Eclisse Pocket Doors in a range of styles, finishes and sizes.
Doors, pocket system, fittings and frame components all included, architraves and plasterboard etc are not included.
Pocket Cassettes are kerbside delivery only and not in to the home.
The latest addition to our ever expanding range of doors, these Eclisse pocket doors slide effortlessly in to the cavity of the wall, simply create a double stud wall with the correct width of cavity and fit your chosen Pocket Door style.
The Eclisse pockets are available in two standard widths for a finished wall thickness of either 100mm or 125mm. The idea is to build the pocket to the same thickness as the studwork - 75mm (3") or 100mm (4") - which are the two standard studwork sizes generally in use, so that you can directly continue the standard 12.5mm plasterboard over the pocket providing the finished wall thickness of either 100mm (4") or 125mm (5"). Further layers of plasterboard can be added to increase the overall wall thickness. The inner door cavity (where the door slides in to the cassette pocket) is therefore 58mm or 83mm.
The JB Kind Pocket doors range use their own specific pocket door system which suits ONE size only of 125mm overall and these options do not include the Eclisse system in any way.
Pocket doors are available in single and double door versions, all supplied with the pocket door sytem cassette constructed but with a little more diy work required if using a double door system as you have to put two single cassettes together with the conversion kit supplied.
When we put two of these doors together as pocket door pair it is done so for image purposes and as a visual guide, we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Our sliding doors or our sliding pocket doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door, never heard of a pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track system that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied pre-assembled but in two cassette sections with a conversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness choice of 100mm or 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Architrave sold separately
- Cassette structure is made from 0.5mm galvanised steel on the sides and 0.8mm on the top and bottom profile sections
- Cassette sides are formed using a single piece of pressed steel and the corrugations spaced 100mm apart providing excellent rigidity
- Horizontal profile sections further reinforce the structure and allow plasterboard to be fixed directly to the cassette
- Two spacer bars are provided to be used during installation which slot in to the wooden jamb and cassette to ensure alignment.