Deanta Pocket Doors - Deanta Interior Doors
Pocket Cassettes are kerb side delivery only and not into the home.
Deanta Pocket Doors
The latest addition to our ever expanding range of doors, these pocket doors slide effortlessly into the cavity of the wall, simply create a double stud wall with the correct width of cavity and fit your chosen Pocket Door style.
Pocket doors are available in single and double door versions, all supplied with the pocket door system cassette constructed but with a little more DIY work required if using a double door system as you have to put two single cassettes together with the conversion kit supplied.
Our sliding doors or our sliding pocket doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door, never heard of a pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partitions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track system that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
Doble pocket doors: when we put two of these doors together as pocket door pair it is done so for image purposes and as a visual guide, we cannot guarantee that the veneers and colour will be an exact match but every care will be taken to provide you with the closest match possible.
Eclisse Key features:
- Easy to install rigid cassette frame, supplied pre-assembled but in two cassette sections with a conversion kit assembly for double doors.
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 80kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end-post and trim included
- Complete with cross-rails, cassette edge covers, end-posts (single), seals and brushes
- Architrave sold separately
- Cassette structure is made in 100% from galvanised steel,
- VERTICAL REINFORCED BARS - 1.2mm galvanised steel verticals in super strong profiles for increased strength and reduced flex,
- METAL TRACK HOLDER AND DOOR POST - An integral metal structure, not just a track and a few pieces of wood!
- HORIZONTAL REINFORCED BARS -0.7mm galvanised steel, with a dovetail section for maximum strength and minimum flex,
- HIGH LOAD RUNNERS -Four sealed chrome steel ball bearings for doors up to 100kg,
- Horizontal profile sections further reinforce the structure and allow plasterboard to be fixed directly to the cassette.