JB Kind Exterior Therm L Door & Frame Kits
JB Kind door and Frame Kits, all supplied with the list of components below.
Great value external door frame kits, manufactured using solid oak (unfinished). Laminated construction for extra stability and material economy without losing authenticity.
Lengths supplied are sufficient for most standard door sizes, including a version for pair or sidelight configurations (ODF9457W).
A separate boxed mullion is available where a rebate both sides is required for sidelights (OML9468). All components require cutting to size.
Draught strips are included, reversible open in or out.
Suitable for use externally but it is essential that complete shelter from direct rain and hot sunshine is provided if appearance and performance is to be maintained. Full treatment with a quality external wood finish is required.
- Boxed door frame kits made from solid veneered oak.
- Supplied unfinished.
- Single and double door options.
- Laminated construction for extra stability.
- Can be used externally if suitably protected.
- A Mullion is available (and supplied) where a rebate both sides is required for sidelights.
- Draught strips are included, reversible open in or out.