Interior Coloured Door Pairs - Double Doors
An ever expanding range of coloured door pairs that are available in various styles and finishes.
The range include images showing the following options:
- Two doors "butted" together, this means they are two single doors shown as a pair and meet as simply as possible when closed.
- Two doors with the "pairmaker" option, this is a "T" shaped section that you add to the centre of the two doors to form a "rebate" where the doors meet.
The whole point of what we do is to offer choice at all times, we make each and every product as clear as possible to explain what the finish or construction is and never ever ask you to place an order unless you are totally happy with your eventual choice.
Notes regarding door colour finishes:
- Lots of door pairs are are fully decorated, just read each product for clarity.
- Some doors are primed in a colour and as beautiful as the finish of those particular doors may be they are recommended for full decoration in the "RAL" colour that we provide so you get a perfect match.
- Masses of double doors in a mix of Oak or Walnut panel inlays, some are vertical and others are horizontal inlays.
- Door pairs with laminated faces for that extra durability.
- Pairs with not just colours but a mix of veneers and colours.
We offer unsurpassed options with regard to door pair sizes, there will also be a full range of made to measure coloured door pairs within this "Double Doors" section in the near future.