POCKET DOORS IN A RANGE OF STYLES, FINISHES AND SIZES.
The latest addition to our ever expanding range of doors, these pocket doors slide effortlessly in to the cavity of the wall, simply create a double stud wall with the correct width of cavity and fit your chosen Pocket Door style with the full framework system supplied pre-machined and ready to go.
Pocket doors are available in single and double door versions, all supplied with the pocket door sytem constructed but with a little more diy work required if using a double door system.
Our sliding doors or our sliding pocket doors are the perfect way to save space when doors are required in confined areas or as a room divider, this is our "Pocket Sliding Doors" section which will showcase some stunning designs for this type of sliding door, never heard of a pocket door???....... these are doors that slide in to a wall cavity which is easily created by having two individual timber partions built with a space between them to accommodate the specialist track sytem that is required, when fitted you end up with what is a virtually hidden door when fully opened and none of what some customers feel is unsightly..... the sliding track on the face of the wall.
- Easy to install rigid frame, supplied pre-assembled
- Fitted in half the time of other brands
- Designed for stud and plasterboard
- Gives a finished wall thickness of 125mm
- Suits door thicknesses 35 – 44mm
- Maximum door weight 120Kg
- Compatible sliding door hardware available
- Available in single and double format
- Timber end post and trim included
- Complete with crossrails, cassette edge covers, end posts (single), seals and brushes
- Door and architrave sold separately
- Cassette structure is made from 0.5mm galvanised steel on the sides and 0.8mm on the top and bottom profile sections
- Cassette sides are formed using a single piece of pressed steel and the corrugations spaced 100mm apart providing excellent rigidity
- Horizontal profile sections further reinforce the structure and allow plasterboard to be fixed directly to the cassette
- Two spacer bars are provided to be used during installation which slot in to the wooden jam and cassette to ensure alignment