Other useful DIY tips
Here at Direct Doors we are full of useful information that can make those niggly jobs a little easier to tackle. Although they are not all door-related, you may find our information on laying laminate flooring, fitting skirtings to a wall and even repairing a fautly wc ball cock handy and informative.
- 10 Myths, Misconceptions or Mistakes with Wood
- Fitting skirtings to a wall
- How to lay a laminate floor
- Household diy tips, the pro's selection
- What is Part L?
- Sanding a wooden floor
- Waxing a wooden floor
- Fitting a balustrade
- Fitting a newel post
- Repairing a faulty wc ball cock valve
- Repairing an overflowing cistern
- Building a foundation strip for brickwork
- Building a brick wall, Flemish Bond style
- Building a brick wall, English bond style
- Mixing mortar for brickwork
- How to make a ceiling hatch to an attic
- How to fix wall battens
- Damp proofing your walls
- Fitting support beams to a wall
- Removing a load bearing wall
- Removing a non load bearing wall
- Framing and boxing in a steel beam
- Building Garden Steps
The DirectDoors.com site is based on compatibility and will try and guide you to buy the product that is best suited for your door, eg; the correct hinges, the correct latch or lock for a particular type of handle and so on.
Whatever you want we have it!
Any questions, email email@example.com and ask "Chippy"