JB Kind Veneered Flush Door Information
Veneered flush doors as hollow doors or solid fire doors, sizes are numerous and we can also offer an aperture cutting service.
Frequently asked questions......and Answers!
Q; How long will it take for delivery of the Veneered flush door range?
A; We estimate 48 - 72 hours for our free delivery, the speed is dependant on the quantity of doors, 2 or more doors are direct from our supplier and a dedicated courier is used for single doors.
Q; What type of veneers are used?
A; We use Oak, Ash, Beech, Walnut and many others with full decoration - lacuer finishing, doors are all available as fire doors, please check each door model for full details.
Q; What is the construction?
A; The Veneered flush doors have a hollow or solid core construction with the veneer on top and edge lippings to provide a 1st class door as standard, check each individual door product for full details, any glass whether frosted or clear is to british safety standards.
Q; What sizes are available?
A; The sizes are as small as 1981x533mm and 1981x610mm but mainly 1981x686mm, 1981x762mm and 1981x838mm, all 35mm thick and if available there may be 40mm thick metric doors at 2040x626mm, 2040x726mm, 2040x826mm, fire doors in a 30 minute rating are 45mm thick .....and then there are the door pairs!
Veneered Flush Interior Doors; Superior door specification and performance rating
- Quality veneered flush doors that are unrivalled in the industry.
- Not to be confused with alternatives, which have an inferior specification and performance rating.
- Available as hollow core and solid core for FD30 / FD60 fire doors.
- If these versions are not stocked for your preferred veneer, they can be made to suit your requirements, furthermore our aperture cutting FD30 glazing service and bespoke door sizes are all available to order.
- Fire doors are supported by BWF CERTIFIRE accreditation at JB Kind.
- #veneeredflushfiredoors #directdoors