Bespoke Slimline 6 Folding Shaker Profile White 4 Pane Doors - Clear Glass - Prefinished
|We are continuing to deliver this product with slight delays.|
We deliver all Weekamp Slimline folding door and frame sets for free to most UK mainland postcodes, delivery may be from 2 or more suppliers
Important: All these items are supplied in kit form, any door with glass will have the glass installed in the door, kits are not assembled.
Please note that any panel or glass dimensions will vary depending on the door size you require. Read more
Bespoke Folding (WKSHAWHI-6-CLE)
Configurations & Advice:
Please note, all Weekamp door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured on behalf of DirectDoors.com.
- All configurations can open left or right.
- All fittings such as track, guides, pivots, hinges, pulls and slip bolts if required are included, screws/fixings are not included.
- Door / Frame Finishes: Prefinished oak doors have prefinished oak frame materials, white painted doors have white painted frame materials.
- Internal Folding Doors can open left or right but please refer to the diagrams and PDF for more clarity. You simply decide when you install them, slipbolt position may vary from PDF image depending on your door operation.
- The structural wall opening height is a maximum 2410mm (product is a maximum 2400mm overall in height) for all variations which includes some minimum tolerances for discrepancies to wall and floor levels, widths can be made up to a maximum of 2559mm overall including frame, there will be a requirement for architraves which are not included in the system.
- All doors are 35mm thick and have a solid MDF or similar core covered with a quality oak timber veneer or surface material for painted and white versions, door edges should not be trimmed even by a small margin on any edge / side, the top and bottom of the door could be trimmed but that will also require additional adjustments to be made to the frame.
- Frame linings are 133mm broad and 22mm thick and once again have an MDF or laminated solid core construction.
- Floor Threshold Track Guide, this is 20mm high, there is also a bevelled MDF/timber threshold each side of the guide to prevent a trip hazard, it is not advised to try and fit this system without the floor guide - equally the guide could be recessed into the floor.
- Buying an architrave?..... Please remember that the architrave packs are designed with enough lengths for both sides of a standard size single door, it would be necessary for you to buy enough packs to join the leg lengths together to suit the lintols of a folding door set.
Our Oak sets are finished with a clear satin lacquer and our White sets are finished in RAL 9003 as standard however, alternative finishes may be available, please contact us for more details.
The delivery schedule is 6-7 weeks from sign off but the process is simple and as follows;
- Make your choices as you go through the buying process and place your order.
- Your doors are delivered to you using our own fleet of wagons or a third party courier, we're able to deliver without any extra charges anywhere on the UK mainland.
Assembly Tip: We all know veneers can vary in colour and grain. Where configurations allow and as soon as you're ready to begin we suggest standing your doors against a wall - look at the colour/grain and turn any or all doors 180 degrees to get the best match so that your completed installation is as good as it can be. Grain variation is natural - should you require "book marked" grain you would require the doors to be of a bespoke manufacture. Small variations in design features is not uncommon.
|Notes||The sizes required are for the overall door set which includes the frame and the track but does not include any architrave for around the frame.|
|Weekamp Frames||All Weekamp painted or prefinished veneered frame items are supplied in kit form without fixings, not assembled, glass is pre-installed in the doors where there are glass apertures.|
|Supplier Delivery Timescale||See delivery icon on top of the product page.|
|Price||The price quoted is for the doors, any glass, standard pulls (others available), frame and any sliding tracks.|
|Door Thickness||35mm, Frame Thickness 133x22mm|
|Construction||See core icon at the top of the product page, "S" core laminated.|
|Guarantee||10 Years for manufacturing issues.|
|Important||All Weekamp door products are cut to size upon receipt of order and cannot be cancelled afterwards, they are classed as a bespoke item created and manufactured on behalf of DirectDoors.com.|