Gliderol Electric Insulated Roller Garage Door from 1995 to 2146mm Wide - Chartwell Green
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above - Excellent
We deliver this high quality bespoke garage door for free to most UK Mainland postcodes!
Different sizes are readily available to order within the same lead time please use our "Min - Max Size" filter. Special extra height doors can be supplied, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Please Note: Garages or installations where the roller door is the only point of access will require a manual override switch at the time of installation which enables the door to be operated manually from the outside of the building, this can be added as an additional extra in the "Add options" section below.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 instalments available for Paypal users.
Chartwell Green BS 14C 35 (GLI-2286-BS14C35)
£1,277.65 RRP: £1,360.38
Our Smart Security System will give you the ability to monitor, control and interact with your home from an app on your smartphone, tablet or Alexa.
Produced as a very smart and intelligent system to compete with the better known Arlo security systems or the Ring security systems, it holds its own and more - no subscription required.
Please click here to find our most frequently asked questions regarding our Gliderol Garage Doors.
Gliderol Garage Doors open vertically and provide more clearance inside and outside of the garage when compared to conventional up-and-over, as well as sectional and swing doors. The doors can be opened conveniently even with the car parked directly in front or behind it.
Gliderol Insulated Roller Doors take up very little space inside your garage. The standard configuration, using 77mm foam filled lath, requires 300mm of headroom and is supplied with 2x70mm side legs for doors up to 3.5m wide and 2x90mm for those over 3.5m wide.
Please give us the exact size of the opening from "brick to brick " and "ground to lintol".
Gliderol Insulated Garage Roller Shutter Doors
- Remote Control Operation supplied with 2 Handsets - the risk of another handset using the same code is eliminated as the transmitter uses a different code from one of two billion after every operation.
- Supplied as Standard with a Safety Break Device.
- Internal Manual Release - Enables the roller to be operated by hand if the power ever fails.
- Quiet Operation - Noise is reduced as the motor is housed entirely within the roll of the door giving a quiet and smooth performance.
- Automatic Light - Lights your garage for up to 90 seconds after the motor is activated allowing you to drive into an illuminated garage.
- Excellent weather resistance with a rubber compression seal to the bottom of the door and a brush strip within the guides.
- 77mm Insulated Lath
- 300mm door roll
- Bottom Rail Safety Edge
- Fully CE marked
|Requirements||There is a 13 amp socket required within the garage, close to the electric operating motor at chosen side.|
|A Note Concerning Colours||The manufacturing process for the lath profile results in a textured finish, whilst all other coloured items (guides, bottom laths, box) are supplied in a satin finish so cannot be guaranteed to match exactly.|
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the page.|
|Guarantee||Domestic/Residential use – 10 years corrosion free on door panel excludes paint surface rubbing or fading, for full warranty statement please see the PDFs section.|