Jeld-Wen Bedgebury Grey 3+0 Folding Patio Doorset - Clear Double Glazing - Fully Finished
Delivery as per our Delivery Icon above.
We deliver for free to most UK Mainland postcodes!
Make the most of your living space and bring the outdoors in with these Bedgebury folding sliding doors. Featuring a top hung tracking system, they open and close with ease at your fingertips and let you enjoy the view outside whilst maximizing light into your home. They are fully finished in a contemporary grey, requiring no further finishing upon installation.
PayPal Credit and Pay in 3 instalments available for Paypal users.
All Jeld-Wen patio door sets open outwards and are unable to be reversed to open inwards.
The door-set is supplied with a flat-packed frame and separate door leaves, with all the components you need for easy assembly.
Reversible doors - ensuring you can hang to the left or the right, featuring a multi-point locking system for added security.
Fully finished ready to install in a grey paint, supplied with double glazed units, top hung hardware system for easy operation and fitted with high quality brushed chrome handles.
• Manufactured from premium hardwood timber for strength and stability
• Fully reversible door leaves which allows the doors to be hung either to the
left or right side
• Fully factory finished with a Hi-Build White or Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016) paint finish
• Supplied with polished chrome handles
• Multi-point locking system for enhanced security
• Key lockable drop bolts and multipoint lock
• 54mm thick door leaves that fold and slide
• Engineered solid hardwood frame
• Trickle ventilation
• 28mm toughened Low-E double glazing
• Multi-point key inside/key outside locking system
• Top hung hardware that allows for a smooth operation
• CE marked
• FSC Certified
• U value: 1.4W/m2K
|Normal Availability for our Delivery Service||See delivery icon at the top of the page.|
|Construction||See core icon at the top of the product page.|
|Approximate Weight of Product||160kg|
|Guarantee||2 years against manufacturing issues.|